Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The dies for the stampings were made in the 1920s when Art Deco was at the zenith of its popularity. Art Deco celebrates the egalitarian values of the generation of youth who came of age during the optimistic era between the first and second world wars.
Every antique button is one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Small antique metal button, circa 1880-1900
- Four Czech glass beads with silver luster
- Three triangular brass stampings made today in the USA in antique dies
- Brass-plated pewter setting cast in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 17” with a 4” extender